- This site is for adults only, it is strictly forbidden to use the site for those under the legal age (18+), and the site, administration, and shipping companies are not responsible for any requests made by children.
- A Platform of e-commerce ecosystem that enables users, through user’s accounts or as guests, to use the facilities and services it provides in order to enjoy online commerce. The facilities include but are not limited to a listing of items or services, buying, selling, pricing, and shipping governed by an engaging contract of selling and buying between the seller and buyer directly.
- User: Any type of person accessing the service, be a seller, buyer, store admin, vendor, consumer, or any interacting representing these users of the system’s facilities. ’s Platform include any software, content, services, technology, data, and other digital materials included in or made available through an application that the user can access or deploy via the Platform. This also includes any updates, upgrades, and other changes thereto and versions thereof that you later can access or deploy via the Platform.
- Applicable Laws: Refers to any laws, resolutions, regulations or courts’ principles in force in the Kingdom of Bahrain. International law shall also be respected when deemed necessary.
- Goods: Shall mean tangible products provided by the seller or intangible products, such as software, technology transfer, licenses, patents or other intellectual properties being offered for sale on as per the definitions of the applied laws in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The term ‘Goods’ shall also include works and services, which are incidental or consequential to the supply of such goods, such as, transportation, insurance, installation, commissioning
- Services: Shall mean the services offered or provided by the seller such as IT professional services, maintenance services, temporary manpower services, security services, transport services, etc. The term ‘Service’ shall also include supply of goods, which are incidental or consequential.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA): Refers to the contractual commitment that prevails between the buyer and with regards to the type of service to be provided, deliverables, desired performance level, reliability and responsiveness, monitoring process and service level reporting, response and issue resolution time-frame.
- Buyer/Consumer/Customer: Any individual or corporate person who avails themselves from the services provided through their accounts in ’s Platform.
- Seller/Vendor/Service Provider: Any legal entity, whether it be an individual establishment, companies, brokers, agents or any individual who has a legal right on the goods or services listed by him/her through ’s Platform. Separate Seller Agreement shall be signed by the seller.
- User ID and Password: All users, including buyers and sellers, must create a User ID and Password on during the registration process in order to create an account. It is the responsibility of the user to keep their User ID and Password secure and confidential. The individual user shall be solely and completely responsible for all transactions taking place on ’s portal using his/her account and shall not be held responsible in any manner.
- Order: Refers to the purchase order created/issued by the buyer on for the supply of goods/services in an electronic form.2.TERMS & CONDITIONS
2.1. These Terms & Conditions will form an agreement when accepted by the User. Please read them carefully.
2.2. offers a wide range of services and sometimes additional terms may apply. (“Additional Terms”).
- ’s ROLE
3.1. acts as a facilitator between sellers and buyers. is not a party to any agreement the users have with each other and does not have control over their legal actions. Any agreement the users have with each other does not form a part of any agreement with.
3.2. can also act as a vendor and in such situation, will be subject to abide by these Terms and Conditions imposed on vendors, unless stated otherwise.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, COPYRIGHT, TRADE MARK & SOFTWARE
4.1 All content included in or made available through any service, such as text, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, images, scripts, audio clips, digital downloads, and software are the intellectual property (IP) of or its content suppliers and are protected by Bahrain and international copyright laws.
4.2 You may access, view, download and print the IP and all other materials displayed on the sites for your personal, non-commercial use only provided however, that you:
(1) Retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary designations contained on all IP;
(2) Do not modify or alter the IP in any way; and
(3) Do not provide or make the IP available to any third party in a commercial manner.
No license, right, title or interest in any materials or software is transferred to you as a result of your use of sites or your accessing, viewing, downloading, or printing of the IP.
4.3 You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the IP, sites or any related software.
4.4 ’s IPs may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or disparages or discredits . All other trademarks not owned by that appear in any service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by .
4.5 is granted a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual right to exercise all rights of publicity over any content submitted by the seller on .me.
4.6 respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our Support Services.
- USING ;
offers a secure and friendly platform for users.
5.1 YOUR ACCOUNT
5.1.1 You may need your own account to use certain services and you may be required to log into the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
5.1.2 While registering with and before confirmation, the user will be responsible for reviewing the policies. By clicking continue, you are acknowledging that you read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
5.1.3 After registration, users will receive an e-mail confirmation to verify the e-mail address associated with the account.
5.1.4 The user is responsible for updating their personal information on when required.
5.1.5 You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, username or password or any other breach of security; and you will not sell, transfer or assign your account or any account rights.
5.1.6 reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use services, remove or edit content or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
5.1.7 sell products for children’s use however, these products are intended for selling to adults. If you are under the age of maturity in your jurisdiction, you may use the sites only with parental or guardian supervision.
5.1.8 Individuals may use the sites to create gift or wish lists for individuals, including children under the age of 18 by making product selections for the child; additional personally identifiable information about the child should not be provided.
5.2 ACCEPTANCE OF ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
5.2.1 By using or accessing websites or applications, you abide by the in-force E-transactions Laws of Bahrain and all its associated resolutions and amendments in all its areas.
5.2.2 When you use services, send e-mails and text messages or utilize any other viable means of communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. Therefore, you consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices or notices and messages on this site or through the other services, and you can retain copies of these communications for your own records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
5.4 AUTHORIZATION TO CONTACT YOU; RECORDING CALLS; ANALYSING MESSAGE CONTENT
5.4.1 may contact you using autodialed or pre-recorded calls, e-mails and/or text messages, at any telephone number provided by you to:
- Notify you regarding your account;
- Troubleshoot problems with your account;
- Resolve a dispute;
- Collect a debt;
- Poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires; or
- As otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce these terms & conditions, policies, applicable law or any other agreement may have with you.
Please note that reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of ’s services and any amendments or modifications to ’s Terms and Conditions or any related policies or new provisions, this may also include administrative and service announcements. These transactional account messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out from receiving ’s marketing communications
5.4.3 may share your communications data with its authorized sellers or related service providers. They may contact you using autodialed or pre-recorded calls, e-mails, and/or text messages, only as authorized by to carry out the purposes has identified.
5.4.4 may monitor and/or record telephone conversations you or anyone acting on your behalf has with or its agents for the purpose of protecting the interests of both parties. will notify the caller if such actions are to be taken.
5.4.5 Users’ information provided on shall only be used for the purposes agreed upon. You may not disclose, sell, rent or distribute a user’s information to a third party for purposes unrelated to the services. Additionally, you may not use information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
5.5 WIRELESS, MESSAGING AND LOCATION-BASED FEATURES
5.6 UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USES
5.6.1 In addition to the above and below provisions and restrictions, the service may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of the license granted in these Terms & Conditions or the applied laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Bahrain. As a condition of your use of this service, you warrant to that you will not use the service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, unless you have the express prior written consent of, YOU MAY NOT:
220.127.116.11 Make any commercial use of the service or its content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices, or images; download, copy or transmit any content for the benefit of any other merchant;
18.104.22.168 Misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the service or express or imply that endorse any statement you make;
22.214.171.124 Conduct fraudulent activities on the service; breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
126.96.36.199 Violate or attempt to violate the security of the service, including, without limitation,: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) trying to change the functionality of the service; (iii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting; or (vi) forging communications on behalf of the service (impersonating the service) or to the service (impersonating another user);
188.8.131.52 Send unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of , including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
184.108.40.206 Use the service to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
220.127.116.11 Harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the service;
18.104.22.168 Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the service (including, without limitation, by hacking or defacing any portion of the service);
22.214.171.124 Post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on sites or/ and app;
126.96.36.199 Use services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using sites, services, applications or tools;
188.8.131.52 Fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in ’s policy, for example, the seller has materially changed the item’s description after the order has been placed, a clear typographical error is made or you cannot contact the seller;
184.108.40.206 Fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in ’s policy, for example, the buyer fails to comply with the posted terms in your listing or you cannot contact the buyer;
220.127.116.11 Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
18.104.22.168 Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
22.214.171.124 Transfer your account (including feedback) and user ID to another party without ’s consent;
126.96.36.199 Interfere with the working of ’s services or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ’s infrastructure;
188.8.131.52 Infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that belong to or are licensed to . Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to or someone else;
184.108.40.206 Infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the services or post content that does not belongs to you;
220.127.116.11 Circumvent any technical measures use to provide the services.
5.6.2 Sellers must meet ’s standards. Failure to meet these standards may result in limiting, restricting, suspending or downgrading your seller account.
5.6.3 If believe you are abusing in any way, may, in its sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend or terminate your user account(s) and access to ’s services.
5.6.4 If believes your buying or selling conduct jeopardizes her interests, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying and selling privileges, restrictions on listings and account features, suspension of your account, application of fees and recovery of expenses. If you are a seller, you are liable for transaction fees arising out of all sales made using some or all ’s services, even if sale terms are finalized or payment is made outside of .
5.6.5 may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue ’s services. Additionally, reserves the right to refuse or terminate all or part of ’s services to anyone for any reason at ’s discretion.
- SELLING AND PURCHASING CONDITIONS
6.1 CONDITIONS FOR LISTING OF ITEMS AND SERVICIES
6.1.1 Listing, selling or using unlicensed, counterfeit, trademarked or copyrighted materials without the consent of the original owner of these rights is prohibited by and such claims will be taken seriously and in accordance with Bahrain’s law concerning intellectual property.
6.1.2 Any infringement will result in the suspension of the seller’s account followed by an investigation, which might result in termination.
6.1.3 When listing an item or service, sellers agree to comply with the following provisions:
18.104.22.168 Listing must be a legal item or service owned or provided by the seller or the seller has the legal cause to sell the listed items or services
22.214.171.124 Selling of an item or service must not violate any local laws or regulations
126.96.36.199 The item must not be on ’s Prohibited Items and Service List
188.8.131.52 The seller must disclose any rights or obligations on the listed items or services at the time of purchase.
184.108.40.206 The seller shall also clarify any information, clarification, cautions, or any other conditions stipulated by the law of Consumer Protection or any laws in Bahrain.
220.127.116.11 Old or refurbished items are accepted provided that the seller indicates so clearly in the description of the goods and guarantees its good condition and discounted price.